December 2, 2008
From Pros to Student
Lane Kiffin the former Oakland Raiders coach was hired in the SEC for college football. He will replace Phil Fulmer at Tennessee. Kiffin would be the youngest coach in the SEC at 33 years old. He will try and turn around a Tennessee program that has had a terrible year. I believe that Kiffin is a good fit here. When he was in the NFL he didn't really have control over his team, but now he will. Kiffin is going to bring his young enthusiastic attitude to Tennessee. I think next year he will turn Tennessee from a pretender to a contender.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree that Lane Kiffin will do great in Tennessee. His coaching career in Oakland was not really his, it was more Al Davis telling Kiffin what to do. Kiffin is a lively coach and he has already dealt with all of the big ego players in the NFL and now his step to the college atmosphere will be for the better. Kiffin is young and once he earns the Tennessee player's respect, Kiffin will be a great coach because the players will be able to connect with him and this will make the coach and players more like friends. I see Kiffin doing great in the Tennessee atmosphere and can not wait to see what happens.
Post a Comment