November 4, 2008
Florida On it's way Up to the Top
The Florida Gators finished last week with an outstanding win over the Georgia Bulldogs. With even with one loss they are in the top five. There is though one big question. Can they keep it up? Being a gator fan I think they can do it. There last four games seem like cake: Vanderbilt, South Carolina, Citadel, and Florida State. If the Gators do run the tables which I think they will they would probably play the number 1 team which is Alabama in the SEC championship. Beating Alabama would be great and hopefully bounce them up to either number 1 or 2 and give the Florida Gators a shot at the title. There going to do it don't worry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love your confidence in the Gators but there are some problems. Looking at the 4 "cake" games that are left Florida has a chance to lose 2 of them. Vanderbilt and Citadel should be locks but do not look by South Carolina or Florida State. South Carolina and Mr. Steve Spurrier will be visiting the Swamp where I am expecting a good game. Being that it is an SEC game makes it exciting but South Carolina has been playing good football. After Florida plays South Carolina they do have their bye week, I mean play Citadel, but yea same thing. Then the old Florida vs. Florida State game. This game is going to be a great one. The rivalry that is present will be amazing to see and both teams are actually playing good football this year. So don't look over South Carolina or Florida State, and if you do survive these 2 games all I can say is GOODLUCK. Alabama is not ranked number 1 in the nation for no reason and the Gators better watch out if that is the matchup in the SEC championship this year.
Post a Comment