November 26, 2008
Gators-FSU Rival!
This Saturday the Florida Gators will be traveling to Tallahassee to take on the Florida State Seminoles. This game is a rivalry and it is a big game for both teams. It is more of a pride game though for the Noles. For the Gators though it means a lot. It isn't only pride, but it is getting to the BCS Championship. I think is is going to be a blow out. The Gators are just to good and they are better coach. This is a test for Florida that I feel that they will overcome. This will be the fourth year in a row that the Gators will beat the Noles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The noles had no chance against the gators speed not even the rain can stop them. But the noles are not that good of a team there offensive is bad and the have players get in trouble every week other then Myron rolle fsu has not good players. I knew that the gators were going to kill them and thats what happened.
Zach,
The Florida/FSU rival game this weekend was definitely a blowout. Florida is just too good. I agree with you that it was a big pride game for both teams and the rivalry between them is just huge. I watched the entire game this weekend and it was awesome.
Post a Comment