November 2, 2008
Texas- Texas-Tech One of College Football Greatest Game
The game on Saturday Night was one of the greatest ever played, Texas vs. Texas-Tech. I think this game was one of the greatest of all time. Both these teams played their hearts out. Texas-Tech scored on the final drive with one second left. Harrell threw a 20 yard pass to Crabtree to win the game. People can argue and say that Miami-Florida was a better game or The Flute pass was better. But In my opinion this was the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I always love a good underdog coming out on top and thats why I was excited to watch this game. Although I only watched a little bit of it, i still got the feel of the game and for the time that i did watch, it was very suspenseful. I loved the rivalry behind this game and always do. Sadly, i still dont think that this rivalry beats Miami-FSU.
Post a Comment